So foresty. So unique. Oregon Trees Breeze Soap. Smells so good! This product seriously smells like a walk through the woods. It’s like bringing a bit of the outdoors to the indoors! Reminiscent of camping, hiking, forest picnics. A mini escape/vacay every morning in your shower.
The essential oils in this bar are known for their calming and gentle focusing qualities. Oregon Trees Breeze (Cedar and Fir Needle essential oils), smells just like a lush forest. Great for balancing and grounding.
Simply made of 100% pure woodsy essential oils, natural plant matter like green tea and/or spiralina, extra creamy Shea and Cocoa Butter. This bar is a great moisturizer that truly, deeply nourishes your skin. This soap is like a cross between glycerine and cold process, to make an extra tantalizing and thick-lathering bar.
One bar lasts 2.5-3 weeks, with daily use. And when we tested it against a popular, milled/mass manufactured grocery store brand, our bar lasted a whole week longer! 😊
Approximately 3.5 ounces each. Allow bars to thourouhgly dry on a straining rack between uses to increase the longevity of each bar.
- Keeps hair follicles healthy and prevents hair loss
- Anti-inflammatory effects help with joint pain and arthritis
- Aids in decongestion and relief for respiratory issues
- Reduces tension and stress
Vitamin E Oil:
- Antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals, which can otherwise damage cells
- Prevents the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage
- Smooth rough skin by lubricating cell membranes and encouraging cell regeneration
- Strengthens nails and rehydrates cuticles
- Antibacterial properties protect skin from potential pathogens
- Moisturizes skin
- Repairs damaged hair and reduces protein loss
- Improves cuticle health
- Soothes rashes or burns
SHIPPING: we only ship USPS priority flat rate. If you order more than a few items, you may get charged for the medium (instead of small box). But if everything fits in the small box, we’ll do a partial shipping refund ✌️
© Le Noir Bleu 2019. All copy is written by Le Noir Bleu. Please kindly ask permission to copy what we've taken hours to research and write. Or better yet, be creative and write your own, silly! All photos are also property of Le Noir Bleu.