Have you ever tried black activated charcoal soap? It's great for pulling toxics out of pores and then the ground oatmeal I use in each bar is a natural exfoliate that also soothes/smoothes skin. The essential oils and coconut oil in each bar helps to replenish and moisturize.
They smell wonderful too! And since they're made with real essential oils and plant matter, they're TRUE aromatherapy and therfore offer genuine medicinal benefits, for the mind/mood and body. Currently available in three scents:
-Lavender with Rose essential oils (a clean, earthy floral).
-Pagan Moon (earthy, minty magic!)
All three are refreshing and inspire a positive mood. I use them on my face morning and night, but they're also a delight all over the body. They make skin feel extra soft and clean.
They smell fresh and herbal. Simply made with nature's own goodness.
3.5 ounces each. Allow bars to thoroughly dry on a straining rack between uses to increase the longevity of each bar.
Suggested Health Benefits:
Lavender Essential Oil
-Relieves nervous tension
- Relieves pain
- Disinfects the scalp and skin
- Enhances blood circulation
- Treats respiratory problems
- Helps induce sleep
Rose Essential OIl
- Helps maintain skin’s pH balance
- Hydrates, revitalizes, and moisturizes skin
- Cools skin - Nourishes and enhances quality of skin
- Helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles
Oats (ground) plant matter
- Great remedy for acne and relieves itchiness and skin irritation
- Improves skin tone and texture and smooths out blotchiness
- Natural cleanser that removes dirt and oil from pores
- Combats hair loss and treats dry or itchy scalp
Vitamin E Oil
- Antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals, which can otherwise damage cells
- Prevents the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage
- Smooth rough skin by lubricating cell membranes and encouraging cell regeneration
- Strengthens nails and rehydrates cuticles
- Antibacterial properties protect skin from potential pathogens
- Moisturizes skin
- Repairs damaged hair and reduces protein loss
- Improves cuticle health
- Soothes rashes or burns
© Le Noir Bleu 2019. All copy is written by Le Noir Bleu. Please kindly ask permission to copy what we've taken hours to research and write. Or better yet, be creative and write your own, silly! All photos are also property of Le Noir Bleu.